- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Compatible with1-3/4” (44.5mm) door frame profiles
• Extruded aluminum 1/4” plate with beveled edges.
• Two #6-32 stainless steel tamper-proof spanner-head screws and wrench included.
• Compatible with standard mortise cylinders with straight or clover cams in 1-1/8” cylinder length.
• Fits standard single-gang surface or recessed electrical boxes (optional).
• Convenient dual-switch cylinder bracket.
• Pneumatic time delay is from 2 to 60 seconds and is mounted on key switch
• Brushed Anodized Aluminum finish.
Rutherford 960N Installation Instructions
|Model||960N-TD x 28|
|Dimensions||1-5/8” x 4-3/4” (41.3 x 120.7mm)|
|Standard Finish||28 Brushed Anodized Aluminum|
|Switch Mode||Pneumatic Time Delay|
|Switch Configuration||1 x SPST N/O & 1 SPST N/C|
|Switch Rating||1 Amp Rated, 3 Amp Rated, 10A @ 125/250 VAC|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on RCI 960N-TD x 28 Narrow Pneumatic Time Delay Tamper Resistant Key Switch
No questions asked yet