- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Exterior weatherproof traffic control
• Accommodates up to 120 users.
• EEPROM memory ensures programming remains intact when unit is not powered.
• Secure access codes (4-8 digits).
• Backlighting (can be disabled).
• Silent Mode (audible annunciation of key presses can be disabled).
• Programmable lockout.
• Variable output time delay (1-60 sec.).
• Surface mount design.
• 12 VDC.
|Downloads||1. Rutherford 9325i/9325e Specification Sheet (pdf)
2. Rutherford 9325i/9325e Installation Instructions (pdf)
3. Rutherford 9325 FAQ (pdf)
|Dimensions||2-5/8"W x 4-3/8"H x 1-1/8"D (68mm x 111mm x 28mm)|
|Memory||Non-volatile EEPROM memory means your codes and instructions will be there whether you remove power for five minutes or five years.|
|Main Relay||Rated at 5 amps, this Form A relay is tough enough to handle virtually any low-voltage equipment or electronic locking device.|
|Remote Triggering Input||Each keypad provides a normally open input loop for remote triggering. Simple programming allows for a momentary closure upon this loop to trigger the output. This feature is especially useful as an exit request and can be disabled in software.|
|Programming||All programming is accomplished entirely from the front of the keypad. LED and/or sounder guidance makes programming a snap and changing codes a matter of seconds for an authorized user.|
|Expanded Memory||Comes with enough memory to support up to 120 users.|
|Exit Toggle||Activating this feature will cause the exit button to delay the doors’ locked state until the code has been re-entered. By default the exit button will unlock the door for the programmed door unlock time.|
|Output Mode||9325e Keypad can be jumper configured as SPST relay output or 12VDC powered output rated at 1A max.|
|Number of Users||Up to 120|
|Relay Rating||5A @ 30VDC|
|Warranty||Two Year Limited Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on RCI 9325e Outdoor Illuminated Stand‑Alone Keypad
No questions asked yet