- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Single stand-alone low-cost solution
• Programs in seconds
• Efficient, flexible and secure
• Fast and easy to install
• Aesthetically pleasing design
• Two types of user tokens are available, held in a convenient 10-token starter pack for safekeeping (sold separately).
• Tokens are powered by the reader and do not have batteries.
• Keyfobs – Small, readily accessible and can be attached to a key ring.
• Prox Cards – Vertical slot for badging or conveniently fits in wallet.
|Downloads||1. Rutherford 9322 Specification Sheet (pdf)
2. Rutherford 9322 Installation Instructions (pdf)
3. Rutherford 9322 FAQ (pdf)
|Reader Dimensions||1-1/4"W x 1-7/8"H x 5/16"D (31.8mm x 47.6mm x 7.9mm)|
|Color||Black & White Cover included|
|Number of Users||Up to 10,000|
|Operating Temperature||-4 to +158°F (-20 to +70°C)|
|Voltage Input||Filtered, Regulated 12VDC|
|Cable||Complete with 10 ft cable|
|Switching Current||7 seconds or less – 750mA Continuous – 500mA|
|Door Open Time Frame||1 to 60 Seconds|
|Read Range||Keyfob – 1” (2.5cm)
Prox Card – 2” (5cm)
|Warranty||Two Year Limited Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on RCI 9322 Easy Read-Prox Micro Proximity Reader (12VDC)
No questions asked yet