- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Easy Read-Magstripe Card Reader.
• Waterproof/corrosion-resistant reader.
• Stainless steel read head.
• EEPROM memory ensures programming remains intact when unit is not powered.
• Includes 100 enrollment (shadow) cards used to enroll and delete users. (Extra cards available in packs of 250).
• Reader accepts only cards from the deck of the master card which has been programmed.
• Up to 4 master cards can be programmed to accept a maximum of 1,000 cards.
• Accepts high and low coercivity magnetic stripe cards.
• Accepts any ANSI standard Track II magstripe card (bank card, driver’s license, credit card).
• RCI Magstripe user card (sold separately).
• Includes satin chrome reader, 100 shadow cards (programming cards) and 12VDC 1.5 amp plug-in transformer.
|Downloads||1. Rutherford 9310 Specification Sheet (pdf)
2. Rutherford 9310 Installation Instructions (pdf)
3. Rutherford 9310 FAQ (pdf)
|Housing Dimensions||1-3/8”W x 3-1/2”H x 1-3/8”D (34.9mm x 88.9mm x 34.9mm)|
|Request-to-Exit Input Capability||Yes|
|Swipes||In Excess of 1,000,000|
|Power/Current Capability||Max 500mA @ 12VDC (Continuous)|
|Construction||Stainless steel read head Mazak “Satin Chrome” metal|
|Voltage Input||12VAC or 12VDC|
|Cable||10 ft (supplied) black, white and gray twin flex|
|Operating Temperature||-5 to 160ºF / -20 to 70 º C|
|Door Open Time Frame||0.5 to 5,000 seconds|
|Track Read||ANSI Track II Standard|
|Warranty||2-Year Limited Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on RCI 9310MRK6 Self Contained Mag Stripe Reader
No questions asked yet