- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• For request-to-exit applications to prevent user from inadvertently re-engaging lock.
• Push the button once to engage; twist cap in direction of arrows to release.
• Button must be manually turned to reset
• Fits standard single-gang surface or recessed electrical boxes (optional).
• Latching momentary action
• Brushed Anodized Aluminum finish.
Rutherford 919 Installation Instructions
|Model||919-MA x 28|
|Dimensions||3” x 4-3/4” (76.2 x 120.7mm)|
|Standard Finish||28 Brushed Anodized Aluminum|
|Switch Mode||Maintained Action|
|Switch Configuration||1 x SPST N/O & 1 SPST N/C|
|Switch Rating||10A @ 24VDC UL/CSA|
|Warranty||Two Year Limited Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on RCI 919-MA x 28 Maintained Rotary Release Exit Mushroom Button
No questions asked yet