- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• For all types of single and double doors with a mullion.
• Device - Covers ANSI A115.2 (Type 161), A115.18 cylinder lock and A115.1
• Functions are field selectable except for the Double Cylinder option. “03” function is furnished standard.
• Requires two rim type cylinders, not furnished standard.
• The Cover, Touchbar, Device Channel,
• Lock/Hinge Side Filler and End Cap are furnished of heavy wrought Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel.
• Chassis - Investment Cast Steel, Zinc Dichromated.
• Latchbolt - Stainless Steel, Deadlocking, 3/4" throw.
• Strikes - No. S300, Investment Cast Stainless Steel, Black Powder Coated furnished standard.
• Touchbar Height - 39-15/16" from floor standard. May be varied as situation dictates.
• Reversible for all functions and Trims.
• Standard packaging RHRB.
• Exit Only Exit Device
• Finishes: Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze 613 and Satin Stainless Steel 630
• High-Performance quality solenoids designed for demanding applications A PWM200 interface power module is included with each modification.
• They are programmed to meet the requirements of the specific exit device, maximizing the efficiency and life of the solenoids.
• This allows for a much longer wire run and the use of most 24 VDC power supplies rated at 1.5A or greater
• Single Coil Solenoids (with PWM 200) are programmed to allow for either momentary or extended time latch pullback
• Voltage - 24VDC
• Amperage - Surge current - 12A for 200ms@24V / Holding - 250 mA@24V
|Dimensions||Furnished standard for 1-3/4" thick, 3'-0" wide opening.|
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|Current Draw||12A for 200ms@24V / Holding - 250 mA@24V|
|Certifications||Conforms to UL10C and UBC 7-2|
|U.L. Listed||Panic and Fire Exit Hardware.|
|ANSI/BHMA||BHMA certified for ANSI 156.3, Grade 1|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Precision ELR2103 Apex Electric Latch Retraction Rim Exit Device
No questions asked yet