The Precision Apex Wide Stile Series Exit Devices accommodate doors with vision lites or glass windows where the vision lite frames or moldings project up to 1/4 beyond the face of the door. The Active Case and End Cap Mounting Bracket are mounted on the face of the door without shims or without cutting the glass molding. These devices have a 1/4" gap between the face of the door and the Touchbar Assembly. This gap allows proper functioning of the devices even on doors which are not perfectly flat. Since the Active Case is mounted directly on the face of the door, it accommodates standard lengths of through bolting screws, thumbpieces, knob & lever Trim fingers, and cylinder tail pieces.
• For all types of single and double doors with a mullion.
• Furnished standard for 1-3/4" thick, 3'-0" wide opening.
• Device - Covers ANSI A115.2 (Type 161), A115.18 cylinder lock and A115.1
• Function: 08 Key Locks/Unlocks Lever/Knob
• Requires two rim type cylinders, not furnished standard.
• The Cover, Touchbar, Device Channel,
• Lock/Hinge Side Filler and End Cap are furnished of heavy wrought Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel.
• Chassis - Investment Cast Steel, Zinc Dichromated.
• Latchbolt - Stainless Steel, Deadlocking, 3/4" throw.
• Strikes - No. S300, Investment Cast Stainless Steel, Black Powder Coated furnished standard.
• Dogging - 1/4" turn hex key dogging standard. NOT available on Fire Exit Hardware.
• Cylinder Dogging provides the ability to lock down the touch bar with a key cylinder so the door can be used in the
• Requires the use of a 1-1/4 mortise cylinder, not furnished standard.
• Touchbar Height - 39-15/16" from floor standard. May be varied as situation dictates.
• Standard packaging RHRB.
• Exit Only Exit Device
• Finish: Satin Stainless Steel 630
|Dimensions||36" Wide Doors|
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|Certifications||Conforms to UL10C and UBC 7-2|
|U.L. Listed||Panic and Fire Exit Hardware.|
|ANSI/BHMA||BHMA certified for ANSI 156.3, Grade 1|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Precision CD2108 Apex Rim Exit Device w/ Cylinder Dogging
No questions asked yet