- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• For all types of single and double door applications.
• Covers ANSI A115.2 (Type 161), A115.18 cylinder lock and A115.1 (Type 86)
• Functions are field selectable. “03” function is furnished standard.
• The Covers, Touchbar, Device Channel, Lock/Hinge Side Filler, Vertical Rods and End Cap are furnished of heavy wrought Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel.
• Chassis - Investment Cast Steel, Zinc Dichromated.
• Top Latchbolt - Stainless Steel, Deadlocking, 3/4" throw.
• Bottom Bolt - Steel plated, independent action 5/8" throw, with adjustment range to suit 3/4" door undercut.
• Top Strike - No. S300 Surface applied, Investment Cast Stainless Steel, Black Powder Coated furnished standard
• Bottom Strike - No. S460, Flush mounted, Steel, Black Powder Coated.
• Dogging - 1/4" turn hex key dogging standard. NOT available on Fire Exit Hardware.
• Touchbar Height - 39-15/16" from floor standard.
• Reversible for all functions and trims.
• Standard packing RHRB.
• Cylinder - Rim type, not furnished standard.
• Stile Width.
• Exit Only Exit Device
• Finishes: Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze 613 and Satin Stainless Steel 630
|Dimensions||Furnished standard for 1-3/4" thick, 3'-0" wide by 7'-0" high openings.|
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|Certifications||Conforms to UL10C and UBC 7-2|
|U.L. Listed||Panic and Fire Exit Hardware|
|ANSI/BHMA||BHMA certified for ANSI 156.3, Grade 1|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Precision 2203-3 Apex Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
You may also be interested in the following product(s)