- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Available for all Apex Series Devices.
• The Touchbar Monitoring Switch is an internally mounted switch that is used to signal electromagnetic locks, horns, monitoring stations or other electronic components.
• UL Listed for Panic and Fire for Class II Circuitry.
• TS can be used in combination with all Apex options including ELR Devices.
• A (4) wire power transfer is required, not furnished standard.
• TS option is available as a kit for Single Switch Monitoring.
|Manufacturer||Stanley Precision Hardware|
|Signal Switches||TS (SPDT - Single Pole, Double Throw)|
|Current Draw||Switch rated to 2 Amps at 24VDC SPDT|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed for Panic and Fire for Class II Circuitry|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on PHI Precision TSK309 Touchbar Monitoring Conversion Kit
No questions asked yet