- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• For all types of single and double doors with a mullion.
• Device - Covers ANSI A115.2 (Type 161), A115.18 cylinder lock and A115.1 (Type 86) Mortise Lock preparation
• Functions All devices can be converted from one function to another simply by exchanging the Back Plate Assembly in lock stile case and selecting proper outside trim. “03” function is furnished standard.
• The Cover, Lock Stile and Hinge Stile Assembly, Cold drawn Bronze, Brass, Stainless Stee
• Chassis - Lock Stile and Hinge Stile Assembly, Investment Cast Steel, Zinc Dichromated
• Arms - Forged Brass
• Crossbar - 1 Bronze, Brass or Stainless Steel tubing furnished standard for a 3'-0" Door
• Latchbolt - Stainless Steel, 3/4" throw.
• Strikes - No. S300, Investment Cast Stainless Steel, Black Powder Coated furnished standard.
• Crossbar Height - 34-5/8" to centerline from finish floor standard
• Dogging - Hex Key dogging standard for Panic Hardware
• R100, Devices are Reversible
• Standard packaging RHRB
• Cylinders - Rim Type, not furnished standard
• Key Retracts Latchbolt Pull Trim
• Finish: Satin Stainless Steel 630
|Manufacturer||Stanley Precision Hardware|
|Dimensions||Available for 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick, up to 3'-0" wide opening|
|Trim Function||Key Retracts Latchbolt Pull Trim|
|Certifications||Conforms to UL10C and UBC 7-2|
|U.L. Listed||Panic Exit Hardware|
|ANSI/BHMA||BHMA certified for ANSI 156.3, Grade 1|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on PHI Precision R103-1703A-630-3 Olympian Reversible Rim Exit Device w Pull Trim
No questions asked yet