- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• The Power Supply uses a standard 115 VAC at 2.5 ampere input fuse rated @ 3.5 ampere, 250 volts.
• The power supply can control up to (3) Delayed Egress Exit Devices.
• Note: Adding additional loads to the PS160-6 Power Supply i.e., Card readers, Horns, etc...will reduce the quantity of Delay Egress
• Exit Devices that may be energized by the powersource.
• The filtered and regulated out put power is field selectable for 12 or 24 VDC at 6 amp.
• Fire alarm release that accepts normally closed contact
• Battery Backup with charger (27 VDC, 150mA)
• AC input is protected via a manually reset circuit breaker
• DC output is protected via an auto-reset fuse (PTC)
• LED indicators for AC input, DC output and Battery Backup status
|Manufacturer||Stanley Precision Hardware|
|Dimensions||13 W x 13.5 H x 3.25 D (18 gage steel) Includes lockable box with key lock|
|Outputs||Selectable 24VDC or 12VDC|
|Input Voltage||115 VAC|
|Output Voltage||12 or 24 VDC at 6 amp|
|Output Current (AMPS)||6 Amp|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on PHI Precision PS160-6 Power Supply (Required For DE Devices)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
You may also be interested in the following product(s)