• Chassis - Investment Cast Steel, Zinc Dichromated.
• Fits doors machined per ANSI A115.1 (Type 86) Mortise Lock preparation.
• Backset- 2-3/4".
• Case - Wrought Steel, Zinc Dichromate finish.
• Lock fron plate - 8" x 1-1/4" Bronze, Brass or Stainless Steel, pivots for beveled or square edged doors.
• Latchbolt - Stainless Steel, Deadlocking, 3/4" throw, anti-friction.
• Guardbolt - Stainless Steel, sliding type.
• Mortise Lock is furnished standard as Fail Secure (FSE).
• When power is off the trim is locked.
• Power is applied to unlock the trim.
• May be field converted to the Fail Safe (FS) mode. (FS) - power is applied to lock the trim.
• Finish: Satin Stainless Steel 630
|Manufacturer||Stanley Precision Hardware|
|Dimensions||1-1/4" W x 8" H x 4-1/8" D|
|Handing||LHR - Left Hand Reverse|
|Mode of Operation||Field Selectable|
|Current Consumption||Solenoid current draw: 0.2 Amps|
|ANSI/BHMA||BHMA certified for ANSI 156.3, Grade 1.|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on PHI Precision EM303-FSE-630-LHR Electric Mortise Lock Body Fail Secure
No questions asked yet