- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• ELR option REQUIRES ELR150 Series Power Supply.
• UL Listed for Panic and Fire for Class II Circuitry
• ELR can be used in combination with all Apex options including Hex Key or Cylinder Dogging.
• ELR option is not available for (DE) Delayed Egress Devices.
• Door Width – 3 Device - 2-7 to 3-0 Door
• A standard device can be retrofit to the Electric Latch Retraction option by ordering the kit
• Solenoid Specifications Current Pulse (2 seconds max.) 4.75 Amp. Continuous 3.6 VDC / 0.8 Amp.
Note: Power may be supplied through a 4-wire continuous circuit hinge (furnished by others).
|Manufacturer||Stanley Precision Hardware|
|Dimensions||For 3′-0″ Apex Fire Label Wide Stile Device|
|Output Current (AMPS)||4.75 Amp|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed for Panic and Fire for Class II Circuitry|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on PHI Precision ELRKF-3 Apex Fire Label Wide Stile Devices Electric Latch Retraction Kit
No questions asked yet