- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• For all types of metal single and double door applications.
• Functions: A Universal Exit Device. Add Trim for desired function.
• Chassis - Lock Stile Assembly - Investment Cast Steel, Zinc Dich-romated.
• Top Latchbolt - Stainless Steel, Deadlocking, 3/4" throw.
• Bottom Bolt - Steel plated, independent action 5/8" throw, with adjustment range to suit 3/4" door undercut.
• Center Chassis - Steel plated, heavy wrought Steel Assembly with lock in place Top and Bottom Latch Adjustors.
• Adjustment is accessible through the door after installation.
• Top Strike - No. S519 Surface applied, Investment Cast Stainless Steel, Black Powder Coated.
• Bottom Strike - No. S460, Flush mounted, Steel, Black Powder Coated.
• Touchbar Height - 39-15/16" from floor standard.
• Cylinders: Rim Type for “03” function, 1-1/4" Long Mortise Type for “08” function. Cylinders are not furnished standard.
• Reversible for all functions and Trims.
• Standard packaging RHRB.
• Exit Only Exit Device
• Finish: Satin Stainless Steel 630
• High-Performance quality solenoids designed for demanding applications A PWM200 interface power module is included with each modification.
• They are programmed to meet the requirements of the specific exit device, maximizing the efficiency and life of the solenoids.
• This allows for a much longer wire run and the use of most 24 VDC power supplies rated at 1.5A or greater
• Single Coil Solenoids (with PWM 200) are programmed to allow for either momentary or extended time latch pullback
• Voltage - 24VDC
• Amperage - Surge current - 12A for 200ms@24V / Holding - 250 mA@24V
|Manufacturer||Stanley Precision Hardware|
|Dimensions||Furnished standard for 1-3/4" thick, 3'-0" wide by 6'-8" to 8'-0" high openings.|
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|Current Draw||12A for 200ms@24V / Holding - 250 mA@24V|
|Certifications||Conforms to UL10C and UBC 7-2|
|U.L. Listed||Panic and Fire Exit Hardware.|
|ANSI/BHMA||BHMA certified for ANSI 156.3, Grade 1|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on PHI Precision ELR2603-630-3 Apex Exit Only Electric Latch Retraction Narrow Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device
No questions asked yet