- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Battery Operated, provided with a 9 Volt battery and has a audible low battery indicator (9 Volt battery is included).
• The Exit Alarm provides a simple way to audibly monitor the use of an exit device.
• The unit contains a Piezo Alarm which will sound when the touchbar is depressed.
• Alarm sounds at 80db at 10 feet.
• It is also equipped with an LED indicator.
• The LED flashes GREEN for 20 seconds when the unit is arming and flashes RED every 20 seconds when the alarm is armed.
• Finish: 630 US32D Satin Stainless Steel
The Exit Alarm requires a standard 1-1/4 Mortise Cylinder (Not Included) which is used as a key switch to perform the following functions:
• To turn on (Arm) - it will allow 20 seconds to exit before alarm sounds.
• Silence and reset the alarm after unauthorized egress.
• To turn off (Disarm) the alarm for continuous unmonitored egress.
• Engage mechanical Dogging for Non-Fire Rated Devices.
|Manufacturer||Stanley Precision Hardware|
|Dimensions||Wide Stile Devices 2-6 & 4-0|
|Power||9 Volt battery|
|Sound Pressure||Alarm sounds at 80db at 10 feet|
|Finish||Satin Stainless Steel 630|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on PHI Precision ALK-4-630 Exit Alarm Kit For Wide Stile Devices
No questions asked yet