- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• For all types of single and double doors with a mullion.
• Universal Exit Device, add Trim for the desired function.
• Active case cover & End cap - High Impact Thermoplastic.
• Active Case - Stainless Steel.
• Touchbar Sub-Assembly - Zinc Dichromate plated Heavy Wrought Steel.
• Touchbar Assembly- Powder Coated Heavy Wrought Steel.
• Strikes - No. S300, Investment Cast Stainless Steel, Black Powder Coated furnished standard
• Latchbolt - Stainless Steel, Deadlocking, 3/4" throw.
• Dogging - 1/4 turn hex key dogging standard. NOT available on Fire Exit Hardware.
• Touchbar Height - 40-5/16" from floor standard
• Finish: 689 Aluminum Powder Coat
|Manufacturer||Stanley Precision Hardware|
|Dimensions||Furnished standard for 1-3/4" thick, 3'-0" wide openings|
|Certifications||Conforms to UL10C and UBC 7-2|
|U.L. Listed||Panic and Fire Exit Hardware|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI A115.2 (Type 161) Grade 1|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on PHI Precision 5103-689-36 Reliant Rim Exit Device
No questions asked yet