• For all types of single and double doors with a mullion.
• Furnished standard for 1-3/4" thick, 3'-0" wide opening.
• Device - Covers ANSI A115.2 (Type 161), A115.18 cylinder lock and A115.1
• Function: 08 Key Locks/Unlocks Lever/Knob
• Requires two rim type cylinders, not furnished standard.
• The Cover, Touchbar, Device Channel,
• Lock/Hinge Side Filler and End Cap are furnished of heavy wrought Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel.
• Chassis - Investment Cast Steel, Zinc Dichromated.
• Latchbolt - Stainless Steel, Deadlocking, 3/4" throw.
• Strikes - No. S300, Investment Cast Stainless Steel, Black Powder Coated furnished standard.
• Dogging - 1/4" turn hex key dogging standard. NOT available on Fire Exit Hardware.
• Cylinder Dogging provides the ability to lock down the touch bar with a key cylinder so the door can be used in the push/pull mode
• Requires the use of a 1-1/4 mortise cylinder, not furnished standard.
• Touchbar Height - 39-15/16" from floor standard. May be varied as situation dictates.
• Standard packaging RHRB.
• Finish: Satin Stainless Steel 630
|Manufacturer||Stanley Precision Hardware|
|Dimensions||Available for 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick, up to 3'-0" wide opening|
|Certifications||Conforms to UL10C and UBC 7-2|
|U.L. Listed||Panic and Fire Exit Hardware.|
|ANSI/BHMA||BHMA certified for ANSI 156.3, Grade 1|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on PHI Precision 2108CD-630-36 Apex Rim Exit Device w/ Cylinder Dogging
No questions asked yet