• Aluminum Alloy Shell: Norton closer shells are constructed of a special aluminum alloy, carefully selected to accommodate individual closer characteristics and operating conditions.
• Adjustable Spring Power: Clock-type coil spring affords a wide range of closer power. Permits a fine adjustment of the closer to the environment.
• Rack & Pinion Operation: Provides a smooth transmission of power for control of the door through its full opening and closing cycle.
• Adjustable Sweep/Latch Speed: A dual purpose regulating valve, hex-key operated, permits independent adjustment of both sweep and latch speed.
• Adjustable Backcheck Cushioning: An independent regulating valve, hex-keyoperated, provides an adjustable hydraulic cushion to the door opening speed toward the end of the opening cycle.
• Hold Open Arm: Closer arm has adjustable hold open feature (90° to 180°). This arm is non-handed for regular arm application only. It is handed for all friction hold open parallel arm installations.
• Field Reversible: Closer spring can be field-reversed to accommodate the hand of the door. It is recommended that wherever possible the closer be ordered handed.
• Finishes: Aluminum 689, Statuary 690, Dull Bronze 691 and Brass 696
|Manufacturer||Norton Door Controls|
|Size||Spring Sizes 5 & 6|
|Mounting||Hinge Pull Side, Hinge Push Side|
|Hand||Right Hand - RH|
|Compliances||These closers are also listed by the New York City Materials and Equipment Acceptance Division|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 3|
|Warranty||Limited ten-year warranty for defects and life of the building on the aluminum housing|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Norton 78E/F-HA-RH Hold Open Regular Arm Traditional "Potbelly" Door Closer Right Hand
No questions asked yet