• Aluminum Alloy Shell: Norton closer shells are constructed of a special aluminum alloy, carefully selected to accommodate individual closer characteristics and operating conditions.
• Adjustable Spring Power: Clock-type coil spring affords a wide range of closer power. Permits a fine adjustment of the closer to the environment.
• Rack & Pinion Operation: Provides a smooth transmission of power for control of the door through its full opening and closing cycle.
• Adjustable Sweep/Latch Speed: A dual purpose regulating valve, hex-key operated, permits independent adjustment of both sweep and latch speed.
• Adjustable Backcheck Cushioning: An independent regulating valve, hex-keyoperated, provides an adjustable hydraulic cushion to the door opening speed toward the end of the opening cycle.
• Non-Hold Open Arm: Standard closer will be supplied with a non-hold open arm.
• Field Reversible: Closer spring can be field-reversed to accommodate the hand of the door. It is recommended that wherever possible the closer be ordered handed.
• Finish: Aluminum 689
|Manufacturer||Norton Door Controls|
|Size||Spring Size 2 thru 4|
|Mounting||Parallel Arm Push Side|
|Hand||Right Hand - RH|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed, This includes compliance to UL10C for 3-hour assemblies|
|Compliances||These closers are also listed by the New York City Materials and Equipment Acceptance Division|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 3|
|Warranty||Limited ten-year warranty for defects and life of the building on the aluminum housing|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Norton 78B/D-PA-RH-689 Parallel Arm Traditional "Potbelly" Door Closer Right Hand
No questions asked yet