• Surface mounted to the pull (hinge) side frame face
• Slide track mounts directly to door
• Minimum 4" ceiling clearance required
• 1/8" (3mm) – maximum frame reveal
• Standard units accommodate doors opening 180°; maximum 175° hold open (110º maximum for 7250 series).
• Buffer block assembly in the track will accommodate doors opening to 125°
• Auxiliary door stop is required for doors opening beyond 125°
• Arm driver connected to the closer pinion drives the pinion when the door is opened and the slide arm rotates.
• When unit is energized the pinion and arm driver remain at the point where door was initially opened.
• Arm is connected to the pinion but is free to pivot.
• The door is free to open, close or be set at any degree of opening.
• When there is a Fire/Smoke alarm or any power interruption, the hold open control valve is released, and door closes.
• Units shipped Infinite Hold Open.
• Fail Safe – solenoid will de-energize in the event of power failure
• Accommodates either concealed or surface wiring
• Finish: Aluminum 689
|Manufacturer||Norton Door Controls|
|Application||Consists of a “Hook-Up Board” to receive the power input, an integral smoke detector module and a door closer assembly with internal electrohydraulic holder capability. A Master Unit can control a single door or one leaf of a pair of doors. A Slave Unit is required on the opposite door leaf.|
|Size||ANSI Size 3|
|Mounting||Hinge Pull Side|
|Hand||Left Hand - LH|
|Input Voltage||.070@ 24VAC/DC|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA A156.15 certified|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Norton 7243MPDI-LH-24V-689 Master Unit Connected Free Swing Arm Electromechanical Closer/Holder Releasing Device Left Hand
No questions asked yet