• Controlled remotely by area/ceiling detectors
• Surface mounted to the push (stop) frame face
• Double lever arm mounts directly to the door
• Minimum 3-1/2" (89mm) ceiling clearance required
• Where ceiling clearance is between 2" and 3-1/2" (51 and 89mm), the standard backplate for the Series 7220 or Series 7230 can be inverted to allow for a drop plate application.
• 7298 decorative backplate is recommended.
• Different mounting dimensions are required for drop application.
• Standard units accommodate doors opening 180°; maximum 175° hold open
• Units shipped Selective Hold Open; Infinite Hold Open can be set in the field.
• Fail Safe – solenoid will de-energize in the event of power failure
• Accommodates either concealed or surface wiring
• Finish: Aluminum 689
|Manufacturer||Norton Door Controls|
|Application||Shorter in length than the Master and Slave Units, the Support Unit contains a “Hook-Up Board” to receive power input and a door closer assembly with internal electrohydraulic holder capability. This unit is intended to control single doors or a pair of doors where the building's alarm system monitors the power to the Support Unit.|
|Size||ANSI Size 4|
|Mounting||Hinge Pull Side|
|Input Voltage||.070@ 24VAC/DC|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA A156.15 certified|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Norton 7224MPO-24V-689 Support Unit Double Lever Arm Electromechanical Closer/Holder Releasing Device
No questions asked yet