• Surface mounted to the push (stop) frame face
• Double lever arm mounts directly to the door
• Minimum 3-1/2" (89mm) ceiling clearance required
• Where ceiling clearance is between 2" and 3-1/2" (51 and 89mm), the 7299 backplate for the Series 7220 or Series 7230 can be inverted to allow for a drop plate application.
• Use of 7299 is recommended to conceal the exposed mounting holes on the standard back plate.
• Different mounting dimensions are required for drop application.
• Standard units accommodate doors opening 180°; maximum 175° hold open
• Units shipped Infinite Hold Open.
• Fail Safe – solenoid will de-energize in the event of power failure
• Accommodates either concealed or surface wiring
• Finish: Aluminum 689
|Manufacturer||Norton Door Controls|
|Application||Consists of a “Hook-Up Board” to receive the power input, an integral smoke detector module and a door closer assembly with internal electrohydraulic holder capability. A Master Unit can control a single door or one leaf of a pair of doors. A Slave Unit is required on the opposite door leaf.|
|Size||ANSI Size 4|
|Mounting||Hinge Pull Side|
|Hand||Left Hand - LH|
|Input Voltage||.070@ 24VAC/DC|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA A156.15 certified|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Norton 7224MPDI-LH-24V-689 Master Unit Double Lever Arm Electromechanical Closer/Holder Releasing Device Left Hand
No questions asked yet