The Norden police Lock is designed for use on storage rooms, gun and valuables closets, retail and commercial facilities and storage containers.The original Norden Police lock has been successfully protecting all types of property for many years.When used for storage and other rooms specifically constructed to store property, it’s “vault type” multiple anchoring system prevents a locked door from being opened even if the hinge pins are removed! In extremely hostile conditions two locks can be installed, one each at the top and bottom of a door, creating a 4-point locking system. The 438 locks are only for use on doors not requiring fire exit and/or fire rated locks. Locks are gray powder-coated finish, with yellow center panel and a high visibility red lever turn handle, and all non-exposed surfaces are zinc plated to resist corrosion.The 400 Series locks use any standard rim cylinder.
• 2-Point Surface (Rim) Locking System
• ADA Friendly Lever Operation With Raised “Anti-Catch” Ramps
• Visual indication of Locking Status
• Models Accommodate Doors 48"; 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" Thick
• Improved Design Reduces Installation Time
• Models to Fit In-Swing and Out-Swing Doors
• Used by Many Inner City Housing Authorities, Police Departments and School Districts
• Size: Model 448:W 48", H 4.125", D 1.93"
• Locking Bolt Size: 3/8" x 1-1/2"
• Locking Bolt Projection: 1-1/2" From Edge of Lock
• Color: Covers: Powder Coated Gray, Center Panel: Powder Coated Yellow, Windowed Lever: Powder Coated Red
|Manufacturer||Norden Lock Corporation|
|Dimensions||W 48", H 4.125", D 1.93"|
|Trim Function||No Outside Trim (Exit Only)|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Norden 448 Police Lock Locking Bar
No questions asked yet