- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Using the TDM to provide a simple time delay of 0-99 seconds.
• Using the TDM as a make/break relay to eliminate mechanical binding of the electrical locking mechanism on an automatic door. The make relay can even be configured as a wet output to directly apply power to the electric locking device.
• Using the TDM to sequence vestibule doors. One unit is capable of sequencing the vestibule doors from bothdirections.
• The four inputs on the TDM allow sequencing or independent operation of the two outputs.
- Input 1 will sequence Output 1 then 2.
- Input 2 will sequence Output 2 then 1.
- Input 3 will operate Output 1 independently.
- Input 4 will operate Output 2 independently.
• Both outputs on the TDM are programmable for “on time” duration as well as the delay time between the two outputs from 0 to 99 seconds
|Dimensions||4-3/4" L x 2-1/4" W x 3/4" H|
|Current Draw||2W Maximum|
|Input Voltage||12 to 24VDC or VAC|
|Relay Rating||Form C, Rated At 3 Amps|
|Temperature/Humidity||-22°F to 158°F (-30°C to 70°C)|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on MS SEDCO TDM Universal Time Delay Module
No questions asked yet