- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Traditional crossbar design
• Hand: Field reversible.
• Functions: All functions built into "EO" (Exit Only) device. For K or L trim, add 3755 K hub.
• Strikes: F570 adjustable strike standard.
• Arms: Forged brass, aluminum and investment cast stainless steel.
• Crossbars: 1˝ O.D., brass, bronze and stainless steel.
• Latchbolt: Stainless steel, 3⁄4" throw.
• Dogging Feature: 1⁄2 turn hex dogging standard. No threaded parts to wear out.
• Stock Sizes: 4´0˝ standard.
• Doors: 1-3⁄4˝ thick, wood or metal.
• Projection: 5˝ maximum; 4˝ dogged.
• Mounting Height: 40-1⁄4˝ from CL to finished floor.
• Fasteners: All mounting screws are concealed. Sheet metal screws standard.
• Center Case & Working Parts: Center case is pressure die cast aluminum with heavy wrought, forged, investment cast and sintered metal parts.
• Finishes: Oil Rubbed Bronze (US10B) 613 or Satin Stainless Steel (US32D) 630
|Dimensions||48" Wide Doors|
|Trim Function||EO - Exit Only|
|U.L. Listed||Panic Exit Device|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified ANSI A156.3-2001 Grade 1 standards|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Monarch XX-R-EO Exit Only Rim Exit Device
No questions asked yet