- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Traditional crossbar design
• Hand: Easily reversible.
• Functions: Mortise lock determines function.
• Strikes: 1279 standard
• Arms: Forged brass, aluminum and investment cast stainless steel.
• Crossbars: 1˝ O.D., brass, bronze, and stainless steel.
• Latchbolt: 3⁄4˝ throw.
• Deadlocking Latchbolt: Standard.
• Dogging Feature: 1⁄2 turn hex dogging standard. No threaded parts to wear out.
• Stock Sizes: 4´0˝ standard.
• Doors: 1-3⁄4˝ thick, wood or metal
• Projection: 5˝ maximum, 4˝ dogged.
• Stile: 4-1⁄2˝ minimum.
• Mounting Height: 40-1⁄4˝ from CL to finished floor. For mortise lock prep per ANSI A115.1-1990.
• Fasteners: All mounting screws are concealed. Sheet metal screws standard for device, mortise lock is machine screws.
• Mortise Lock: Heavy wrought lock case with investment cast or sintered stainless steel parts. Lock face is forged brass fits standard cutout.
• Locks are designed to fit standard preparation ANSI A115.1 for 13⁄4˝ doors. Deadlocked when auxiliary bolt is depressed 5⁄16˝.
• Finish: Satin Stainless Steel (US32D) 630
|Dimensions||48" Wide Doors|
|Trim Function||Less Trim|
|U.L. Listed||Panic Exit Device|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified ANSI A156.3-2001 Grade 1 standards|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Monarch XX-M-L-US32D-4 Less Trim Mortise Crossbar Exit Device Up To 4' Doors
No questions asked yet