- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Traditional crossbar design
• Hand: Field reversible.
• Strikes: 3788 strikes are surface applied. 2130 strike is mortised into floor.
• Angle Bracket: Use 4215 angle bracket in flush transom installations. Allows use of standard 3788 strike
• Arms: Forged brass, aluminum and investment cast stainless steel.
• Crossbars: 1˝ O.D., brass, bronze and stainless steel.
• Latchbolt: Top stainless steel, 3⁄4˝ throw. Bottom stainless steel bolt, 1⁄2˝ throw.
• Deadlocking Latchbolt: Standard
• Latch Retention Hold: Standard with top latch
• Stock Sizes: 4´0˝ standard.
• Doors: 1-3⁄4˝ thick, wood or metal.
• Projection: 5˝ maximum.
• Stile: 2-3⁄4˝ minimum when used in pairs
• Fasteners: All mounting screws are concealed. Sheet metal screws standard.
• Vertical Rods: Furnish to length based on a 40-1⁄4˝ horizontal CL from finished floor, and a 7´0˝ door standard.
• Finish: Satin Stainless Steel (US32D) 630
|Dimensions||48" Wide Doors|
|Trim Function||Less Trim|
|U.L. Listed||˝A˝ label (3 hr.); 8´0˝ x 10´0˝ double egress; 8´0˝ x 10´0˝ (F-XX-M x F-XX-V).|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified ANSI A156.3-2001 Grade 1 standards|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Monarch F-XX-V-L-US32D-4 Less Trim Fire Rated Surface Vertical Rod Crossbar Exit Device Up To 4' Doors
No questions asked yet