- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• EL feature provides remote latch retraction ability to exit devices.
• For all 24 Series and 25 Series devices
• A control station operator can flip a switch to retract the latch bolt and immediately change an exit only or latched door to push-pull operation.
• A powerful, continuous duty solenoid retracts the latch bolt for momentary unlocking, or for extended periods of time, in lieu of manual dogging.
• EL electric latch retraction with no manual dogging
• EL devices are also useful with automatic door operators, and may be applied to fire-rated devices when under the control of an automatic fire alarm system.
• The EL feature does not include the power transfer from door to frame or the power supply or control operator.
• Retro-fit kits available to add the EL feature to non-EL devices
• Minimum Door Width: 4´ (1219mm) device
• Finishes: Chromium, Satin US26D 626 and Anodized Duranodic 313AN
|Model||ELK-4 / 650148|
|Dimensions||4' Wide Doors|
|Current Draw||Continuous Duty 24VDC|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Monarch 650148 ELK-4 24/25 Electric Latch Retraction Kit 4'
No questions asked yet