• Touch Bar Device, Wide Stile
• Hand: Non-handed.
• Strikes: 3788 top strike is surface applied, 2130 bottom strike is mortised into floor.
• Angle Bracket: Use 4215 angle bracket in flush transom installations. Allows use of standard 3788 strike.
• Latchbolt: Top stainless steel, top latch 3⁄4" throw. bottom bolt 1⁄2" throw.
• Deadlocking Latchbolt: Standard with top latch.
• Latch Retention Hold: Standard with top latch. On top latch.
• Dogging Feature: 1⁄2 turn hex dogging standard. No threaded parts to wear out.
• Doors: 1-3⁄4" thick, wood or metal.
• Projection: 2-3⁄4" maximum, 2" dogged.
• Stile: 1-3⁄4" minimum when used in pairs.
• Fasteners: All mounting screws are concealed, sheet metal screws standard.
• Sex Bolts: Recommended when device is used with hollow core wood, composite or light gauge hollow metal doors.
• 25-V: Latch Retention (LR) top latch and bottom square bolt. 3788 strike top, 2130 flush strike bottom.
• Vertical Rods: Furnished to length based on a 40-1/4" horizontal CL from finished floor and a 7'0" door standard.
• Finishes: Satin Aluminum US28 628, Chromium, Satin US26D 626, Satin Stainless Steel US32D 630 and Anodized Duranodic 313AN.
|Dimensions||36" or 48" Wide Doors|
|Trim Function||EO - Exit Only|
|U.L. Listed||Panic Exit Device|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified ANSI A156.3-2001 Grade 1 standards.|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Monarch 25-V-EO Exit Only Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device
No questions asked yet