• Touch Bar Device, Wide Stile
• Hand: Non-handed.
• Strikes: 299 strike standard.
• Latchbolt: Stainless steel, 3⁄4” throw.
• Deadlocking Latchbolt: Standard.
• Dogging Feature: 1⁄2 turn hex dogging standard. No threaded parts to wear out.
• Cylinder Dogging: Uses 1-1⁄8” long mortise cylinder with standard cam. (Not Included)
• Doors: 1-3⁄4” thick, wood or metal.
• Projection: 2-3⁄4” maximum, 2” dogged.
• Mounting Height: 40” from CL to finished floor.
• Fasteners: All mounting screws are concealed.
• Sex Bolts: Recommended when device is used with hollow core wood, composite or light gauge hollow metal doors.
• Center Case & Working Parts: Center case is heavy wrought and sintered metal parts.
• Finish: Chromium, Satin US26D 626
|Dimensions||36" Wide Doors|
|Trim Function||L - Lever Entry Trim (Dane Standard)|
|U.L. Listed||Panic Exit Device|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified ANSI A156.3-2001 Grade 1 standards.|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Monarch 25-R-L-D-3-US26D Lever Trim Dane Rim Exit Device 3' Door
No questions asked yet