- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Touch Bar Device, Wide Stile
• Hand: Field reversible.
• Strikes: 1279 standard, F1280.
• Latchbolt: Stainless steel, 3⁄4" throw.
• Deadlocking Latchbolt: Standard.
• Dogging Feature: 1⁄2 turn hex dogging standard. No threaded parts to wear out.
• Mounting Height: 40-1⁄4" from CL to finished floor. For mortise lock prep per ANSI A115.1-1990.
• Doors: 1-3⁄4" thick, wood or metal.
• Stile: 4-1⁄2" minimum.
• Projection: 2-3⁄4" maximum, 2" dogged.
• Fasteners: All mounting screws are concealed.
• Sex Bolts: Recommended when device is used with hollow core wood, composite or light gauge hollow metal doors.
• Mortise Lock: Heavy wrought lock case with investment cast or sintered steel parts. Lock face is forged brass—fits standard cutout. Locks are designed to fit standard ANSI A115.1 preparation for 1-3⁄4" doors. Deadlocked when auxilary bolt is depressed 5⁄16".
• Finish: Chromium, Satin US26D 626
|Dimensions||36" Wide Doors|
|Trim Function||EO - Exit Only|
|U.L. Listed||Panic Exit Device|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified ANSI A156.3-2001 Grade 1 standards.|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Monarch 25-M-EO-3-US26D Exit Only Mortise Lock Exit Device 3' Door
No questions asked yet