• Hand: Field reversible
• Strikes: 4188 mortised top and 2130 flush strike bottom,
• Latchbolt: Top stainless steel 3⁄4” throw. Bottom bolt 1⁄2” throw.
• Deadlocking Latchbolt: Standard on top latch.
• Latch Retention Hold: Standard in top latch.
• Dogging Feature: 1⁄2 turn hex dogging standard. No threaded parts to wear out.
• Doors: 1-3⁄4” thick, wood or metal.
• Projection: 2-3⁄4” maximum, 2” dogged.
• Stile: 3-1⁄4” minimum. (6” minimum on wood doors).
• Fasteners: All mounting screws are concealed, sheet metal screws standard.
• Sex Bolts: Recommended when device is used with hollow core wood, composite or light gauge hollow metal doors.
• Vertical Rods: Furnished to length based on a 40” horizontal CL from finished floor and a 7’0” door standard.
• Patented Centerslide: For ease of adjustment
• Finish: Chromium, Satin US26D 626.
|Dimensions||48" Wide Doors|
|Trim Function||EO - Exit Only|
|Handing||Handed (Field Reversible)|
|U.L. Listed||Panic Exit Device|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified ANSI A156.3-2001 Grade 1 standards.|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Monarch 25-C-EO-4-26D Exit Only Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device 4' Door
No questions asked yet