• All Medeco cylinders are constructed of durable machined brass components, designed to last the life of your equipment.
• Available in double switch and maintained position.
• Silver contacts (for low amperage applications) designed to accept quick connect leads.
• Hardened stainless steel inserts inside the cylinder provide the ultimate defense against drilling and other forms of physical attack.
• Unique elevating and rotating tumbler pin system is virtually pick proof.
• Patented Medeco3 keys may only be duplicated by Medeco® or an authorized Medeco® service outlet, and only at your request.
• Medeco Switch Locks are completely serviceable, and can be re-keyed in case of lost or stolen keys.
• Medeco Switch Locks can be keyed in with other 60 Series products (10 Series products may be keyed into existing 60 Series systems)
• Keyed Different Only - KD
• Two keys per lock.
• Finish: 26 Satin chrome finish standard.
Medeco® High Security Switch Locks can be used in any standard 3/4 inch diameter switch lock application and a multitude of markets including:
• Heavy Power Machinery
• Time Delay Safes
• Material Handline Equipment
• Construction Vehicles
• Electrically Accessed Gates
• Cash Control Systems
• Encryption Devices
• Control Panels
|Manufacturer||Medeco ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Five pin, 3/4 inch double "D" mounting standard|
|Switch Mode||Maintained Action|
|Switch Rating||7 Amp Rated|
|Warranty||Warranted for two years against manufacturer’s defects|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Medeco 65T2650T-102-26 Micro Switch Lock Maintained (Two Key Pull)
No questions asked yet