• All Medeco cylinders are constructed of durable machined brass components, designed to last the life of your equipment.
• Hardened stainless steel inserts inside the cylinder provide the ultimate defense against drilling and other forms of physical attack.
• Unique elevating and rotating tumbler pin system is virtually pick proof.
• Key retained or not, one or two flat, and various rotations.
• Medeco Cam Locks are completely serviceable, and can be re-keyed in case of lost or stolen keys.
• Medeco Cam Locks can be keyed in with other 60 series products (10 series products may be keyed into existing 60 series systems)
• Commercial Keyway give end users flexibility for obtaining extra keys by allowing key duplication at a wide variety of professional outlets including authorized locksmiths.
• Contains 2 keys plus 2 flat cams, 2 offset cams, all necessary stop washers, nuts & a spare washer
• Finishes: 26 brushed chrome finish standard.
|Manufacturer||Medeco ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||7/8" Diameter x 5/8" Length|
|Lock Functions||Medeco high security cam locks can be used in any standard 3/4 inch diameter application and a multitude of markets including: Safe, Communication, Alarm, Access control, Banking, Utility, Data Encryption, Cabinet, Transit, Lockers, Furniture, Parking, Vending and Pay telephone|
|Keying/Keyways||Medeco Commercial Keyway: DL, 5-Pin, Keyed Different with 2 keys|
|U.L. Listed||UL 437 Listed|
|Warranty||Warranted for two years against manufacturer's defects|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Medeco 60T1150T-KIT High Security 5/8" Cam Lock
No questions asked yet