Deabolt Locking Systems
• Meets FF-L-2890 Specifications. This requires the mechanism have a deadbolt with a trip device that operates when the combination lock is in the locked position, the deadbolt automatically extends into the locked position as soon as it engages the strike. Once the lock bolt is extended into the locked position it is not possible to re-open the lock without completely re-dialing the combination lock and/or using your access control device.
• Our heavy-duty (CDA876 Bronze) strikes surround the deadbolt for reinforced security. Features of the LKM7000 Series’ Encapsulated Strike include:
- Oversized alignment holes for adjustments (1)
- Oversized opening for improved lock mounting (2)
- Adjustment tabs for wear issues (3)
- Cut resistant hardened dowel pins
Internal Solenoid Increases Managerial Control
• When integrating the LKM7003 with an access control device, the solenoid provides a 2nd level of security; day-locking for example. This eliminates the need to dial the combination lock for entry, rather, the user can simply employ the access control device.
Bolt Sensors for Increased Monitoring Capabilities
• When a bolt or monitoring system is integrated you have the valuable ability to monitor both the bolt positions on the LKM7003 and the bolt position of the integrated locking device; such as a lock from the Kaba Mas X-0 series. This feature provides “request to exit” capabilities.
Lock Down Feature - Optional
• This optional feature is ideal for controlling the flow of traffic into areas with only one level of security - but multiple entrances. The lock-down option is comprised of a key cylinder that is installed into the base plate of the LKM7000. Once installed, the lock-down feature provides control over the flow of traffic into a specific entrance without impeding egress through any door.
• The lock-down feature can be installed on every door of a multiple door area without ever restricting exit. However, the lock-down option should only be used in areas with multiple entrances thus preventing undesirable lock-out situations.
• One simple push or pull of the lever allows exit. No need for a free hand to guarantee a safe exit. Federal Specification FF-L-2890 requires a “quick, safe exit in the case of an emergency.” The LKM7003 is the ONLY locking mechanism that provides TRUE SINGLE MOTION EGRESS. During an emergency, nothing is more important than EASE and SPEED of exit.
• The LKM7000 Series provides a level of safety not afforded by traditional combination deadbolt mechanisms. For example, the CDX-09 requires two separate and independent actions to allow exit - thus compromising the precious seconds that can mean the difference between life safety and the serious threat of injury or death.
ADA Compliant Lever Handle
• The LKM7003 meets both the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) and UFAS (Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards).
Key Override Option
• Allows entry without using an existing, integrated access control device. This feature is particularly important during the event of a power outage, failure or malfunction of an access control device, and other emergency situations when expedited entry is the top priority. In order to gain admittance to an area in emergency or critical situation, the combination lock is dialed open, and the key for the override feature is used to supercede the electronic access control device. Federal Specification FF-L-2890 requires the access control device key by-pass function to allow entry without using access control when the combination lock bolt is retracted.
Lock Package Options
• LKM7003X09 Kaba Mas X-09 and Key Override Package, Includes: Base Plate, Lever Handle, Mounting Accessories, Front Plate, Strike, Instructions and Kaba Mas X-09 high security combination lock, and Key Override module.
This Series Meets Federal Specifications FFL2740A and FFL2890
|Strike||Strike #1 - Use with in swing doors
Strike #2 - Use with out swing doors
Strike #3 - Use with in swing doors L shaped, surface mount strike
Strike #9 - Use with inactive doors
|Compliances||Lockmasters LKM7003 of Pedestrian Door Locks has received UL listing (US and Canada) for a 20-minute fire rating. Listing of our series of locks is in accordance with the Standard, “Positive Pressure Fire Tests of Door Assemblies,” ANSI/UL 10C, UBC 7-2 (1997).|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on LockOne LKM7003X09 Pedestrian Door Lock w/ X09 Lock & Key Override
No questions asked yet