Deabolt Locking Systems
• Meets FF-L-2890 Specifications. This requires the mechanism have a deadbolt with a trip device that operates when the combination lock is in the locked position, the deadbolt automatically extends into the locked position as soon as it engages the strike. Once the lock bolt is extended into the locked position it is not possible to re-open the lock without completely re-dialing the combination lock and/or using your access control device.
• Our heavy-duty (CDA876 Bronze) strikes surround the deadbolt for reinforced security. Features of the LKM7000 Encapsulated Strike include:
- Oversized alignment holes for adjustments (1)
- Oversized opening for improved lock mounting (2)
- Adjustment tabs for wear issues (3)
- Cut resistant hardened dowel pins
Internal Solenoid Increases Managerial Control
• When integrating the LKM7000 with an access control device, the solenoid provides a 2nd level of security; day-locking for example. This eliminates the need to dial the combination lock for entry, rather, the user can simply employ the access control device.
Bolt Sensors for Increased Monitoring Capabilities
• When a bolt or monitoring system is integrated you have the valuable ability to monitor both the bolt positions on the LKM7000 and the bolt position of the integrated locking device; such as a lock from the Kaba Mas X-0 series. This feature provides “request to exit” capabilities.
Lock Down Feature - Optional
• This optional feature is ideal for controlling the flow of traffic into areas with only one level of security - but multiple entrances. The lock-down option is comprised of a key cylinder that is installed into the base plate of the LKM7000. Once installed, the lock-down feature provides control over the flow of traffic into a specific entrance without impeding egress through any door.
• The lock-down feature can be installed on every door of a multiple door area without ever restricting exit. However, the lock-down option should only be used in areas with multiple entrances thus preventing undesirable lock-out situations.
• One simple push or pull of the lever allows exit. No need for a free hand to guarantee a safe exit. Federal Specification FF-L-2890 requires a “quick, safe exit in the case of an emergency.” The LKM7000 is the ONLY locking mechanism that provides TRUE SINGLE MOTION EGRESS. During an emergency, nothing is more important than EASE and SPEED of exit.
• The LKM7000 provides a level of safety not afforded by traditional combination deadbolt mechanisms. For example, the CDX-09 requires two separate and independent actions to allow exit - thus compromising the precious seconds that can mean the difference between life safety and the serious threat of injury or death.
ADA Compliant Lever Handle
• The LKM7000 meets both the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) and UFAS (Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards).
Lock Package Options
• LKM7000X09 Kaba Mas X-09 Package, Includes: Base Plate, Lever Handle, Mounting Accessories, Front Plate, Strike, Instructions and one Kaba Mas high security combination lock.
This Series Meets Federal Specifications FFL2740A and FFL2890
|Strike||Strike #1 - Use with in swing doors
Strike #2 - Use with out swing doors
Strike #3 - Use with in swing doors L shaped, surface mount strike
Strike #9 - Use with inactive doors
|Compliances||Lockmasters LKM7000 of Pedestrian Door Locks has received UL listing (US and Canada) for a 20-minute fire rating. Listing of our series of locks is in accordance with the Standard, “Positive Pressure Fire Tests of Door Assemblies,” ANSI/UL 10C, UBC 7-2 (1997).|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on LockOne LKM7000X09 Pedestrian Door Lock w/ X09 Lock
No questions asked yet