• CT1000 can maintain up to 1000 cardholders and store the last 1000 audit events at each opening
• Credentials can be programmed to perform a variety of functions:
- Momentary access
- Maintained or “toggled” access
- Pass thru or “VIP” access
- One-time use for visitors, or contract maintenance workers
• Time Functionality – CT1000 only
- Time Zones limit the hours and days a user can access assigned doors, preventing unauthorized or unwanted personnel in a facility or area at off-hours;
- Override Periods restrict access during periods such as holidays, shutdowns or vacations;
- Auto Unlocking and Relocking allows weekly repeating, automatic locking and unlocking of access doors;
- First Person In requires that an authorized credential be presented prior to an auto unlock, so a facility does not open during inclement weather, etc., with no one present;
- Time Activation and Deactivation Credentials can be programmed to start and stop working by date and time.
• Credential reader and keypad models available which provide linked access – credential + PIN – for higher security applications
• Auto-card update feature on magnetic stripe card reader models – disables lost or stolen card when the reissued card is presented at the lock
• Stand alone, hardwired access controllers operate on 12/24 VAC/VDC.
• Provides a hardwired access control solution for openings that are difficult to network. No network communication is required. Does not require the time and labor cost associated with installing network wiring.
• Emergency Interface Relay
• Includes 1 amp power supply located in the same enclosure as the controller board.
• Power Supply can power the controller, reader and locking device, greatly simplifying the installation process
|Manufacturer||Locknetics by Schlage|
|Power Requirements||12/24 VAC/VDC|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Locknetics CT1000-PS-EIR Offline Hardwire Door Controller w/ Power Supply & Emergency Interface Relay
No questions asked yet