• Used to coordinate electric locking device release for Senior Swing, Middle Swing or Astro Swing Operators manufactured prior to 9/06.
• Also, is a component to the 8310-8337 Low Energy Convenience Package.
• The Time Delay Module (8310-845) is a Delay on Make / Delay on Break
• Time Delay Relay Module. It is perfect to use when either a magnetic lock or electric strike is installed on an automatic door.
• The delay on break timer will release the lock and then the delay on make timer will enable the door to open and be held open for a set period of time.
|Input Voltage||15 to 24 VAC/VDC|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on LCN 8310-845 Programmable Relay Module
No questions asked yet