• Ideal for multi-door applications since cost per door leaf decrease significantly as the number of door leaves increases.
• Standard, plate mounted 4822-REG closer shipped with single lever (standard) arm, metal cover, standard track, and wood and machine screw pack.
• Meets ADA requirements (power mode).
• Non-sized cylinders for interior doors to 4’6” and exterior doors to 3’6”.
• Quiet, Efficient & Reliable
• Requires Control Boxes with integral compressor or control box using auxiliary air supply.
• No Guard Rails/Safety Mats Required
• Standard finish: Aluminum 689 and Dark Bronze 695
|Dimensions||20" L x 4" H x 3-5/16" D|
|Application||Interior/exterior top jamb mount|
|Size||ANSI Size 2, ANSI Size 3, ANSI Size 4, ANSI Size 5|
|Mounting||Top Jamb Push Side|
|Cycles||Utilizes a 10,000,000 Cycle Heavy Duty Door Closer|
|U.L. Listed||UL and cUL listed with standard arm for self-closing doors|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI Standards A117.1, A156.19 and the Americans with Disabilities Act.|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on LCN 4822-REG Low Energy Pneumatic Automatic Door Operator (Push Side)
No questions asked yet