- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Standard, top jamb (push side) mounted 4642 closer shipped with long arm, metal cover, and wood and machine screw pack.
• Actuators available separately.
• On-Board Diagnostics
• On-Board Power Supply
• Factory-Default Memory
• Plug-and-Play Connections
• No Destruct Feature
• No Guard Rails or Safety Mats Require
• Meets ADA, requirements (power mode).
• Non-sized cylinders for interior doors to 4’0” and exterior doors to 3’0”.
• Non-handed for either right or left swinging door.
• 4642 has easily accessible switches to provide on/off and continuous hold open functions.
• Standard powder coated finish: AL (BHMA 689) - Aluminum
|Dimensions||33-1/2" L x 4-3/7" H x 5-3/16" D|
|Application||Interior/exterior push side (stop side) mount|
|Size||ANSI Size 3, ANSI Size 4, ANSI Size 5|
|Mounting||Top Jamb Push Side|
|Cycles||10,000,000 Cycle Heavy Duty|
|Input Voltage||It requires 120 VAC supplied to the operator. Maximum AC current load is 1 amp.|
|Output Voltage||A built-in 12VDC & 24VDC power supply (rated for 1 amp combined current load) can power peripheral actuators, electronic strikes or mag-lock devices.|
|U.L. Listed||UL and cUL listed with standard arm for self-closing doors|
|Compliances||Meets ADA requirements (power mode).|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI Standards A117.1, A156.19 and the Americans with Disabilities Act.|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on LCN 4642-LONG-120V-AL Electric Auto Equalizer Low Energy Power Door Operator w/ Long Arm (Push Side)
No questions asked yet