• Standard 4414ME-STD closer shipped with a 120V cylinder on a mounting plate, metal cover, Swing-Free arm, track, track roller, and wood and machine screw pack.
• Sized cylinders for interior doors to 4’0”.
• Functions as full rack and pinion door closer when hold-open is not engaged or current is interrupted with Swing-Free arm engaged.
• Handed for left swinging door.
• Concealed or exposed electrical connections.
• Built-in “On/Off” switch controls hold-open function.
• Interfaces with fire alarm systems.
• Finishes: Aluminum 689 and Dark Bronze 695
|Dimensions||3-7/8" W x 19" L|
|Size||ANSI Size 4|
|Mounting||Top Jamb Push Side|
|Hand||Left Hand - LH|
|Input Voltage||120V AC/DC|
|U.L. Listed||UL listed for smoke barrier or labeled fire doors|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI Standard A156.15. Conforms to life safety code, NFPA 101. An ME provides only the closer/holder function.|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on LCN 4414ME-REG-120V-LH Sentronic Heavy Duty Electrically Controlled Closer/Holder Left Hand
No questions asked yet