• Standard 4314ME-SF closer shipped with a 24V or 120V cylinder (please specify) on a mounting plate, metal cover, Swing-Free arm, track, track roller, and wood and machine screw pack.
• Sized cylinders for interior doors to 4’0”.
• Functions as full rack and pinion door closer when hold-open is not engaged or current is interrupted with Swing-Free arm engaged.
• Handed for right or left swinging door.
• Concealed or exposed electrical connections.
• Built-in “On/Off” switch controls hold-open function.
• Swing-Free arm allows door to be moved without door closer resistance.
• Interfaces with fire alarm systems.
• Finishes: Aluminum 689 and Dark Bronze 695
|Dimensions||3-7/8" W x 19" L|
|Size||ANSI Size 4|
|Mounting||Hinge Pull Side|
|Input Voltage||24V or 120V (please specify)|
|U.L. Listed||UL listed for smoke barrier or labeled fire doors|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI Standard A156.15. Conforms to life safety code, NFPA 101. An ME provides only the closer/holder function.|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on LCN 4314ME-SF Sentronic Heavy Duty Electrically Controlled Closer/Holder
No questions asked yet