• Standard 4040SE-STD closer shipped with a standard arm, 24V or 120V (please specify) SE track, standard cover, and wood and machine screw pack.
• Non-sized cylinders for interior doors to 4'0".
• Hold-open force is adjustable.
• Momentary on/off switch board assembly for testing door release also provides over-voltage protection. Field replaceable.
• Functions as a full rack and pinion closer when hold-open is not engaged or current is interrupted.
• Closer mounts on either push or pull side of the door.
• Non-handed for mounting on either right or left hand door.
• Concealed or surface wiring.
• Interfaces with alarm systems
• Finishes: Aluminum 689, Dark Bronze 695, Light Bronze 691 and Brass 696
|Dimensions||3-1/2" W x 12-1/4" L|
|Application||Interior hinge side or stop face mount|
|Size||ANSI Size 3, ANSI Size 4|
|Mounting||Hinge Pull Side, Hinge Push Side|
|Input Voltage||24V or 120V (please specify)|
|U.L. Listed||UL listed for smoke barrier or labeled fire doors. cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI Standard A156.15. Conforms to life safety code, NFPA 101|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on LCN 4040SE-STD Standard Arm Sentronic Single Point Door Closer/Holder
No questions asked yet