• Ideal for multi-door applications since cost per door leaf decrease significantly as the number of door leaves increases.
• Standard 2613-STD closer shipped with single lever (standard) arm, mounting/finish plate, standard track and wood and machine screw pack.
• Meets ADA requirements (power mode).
• Sized cylinders for interior doors to 4’0” and exterior doors to 3’0”.
• Handed for left swinging doors.
• Quiet, Efficient & Reliable
• Requires Control Boxes with integral compressor or control box using auxiliary air supply.
• No Guard Rails/Safety Mats Required
• Standard powder coat finish: Aluminum 689.
|Dimensions||Head Frame minimum 4” (102 mm) x 4” for hollow metal or aluminum tube construction.|
|Application||Interior/exterior mounted in 4" x 4" frame|
|Size||ANSI Size 3|
|Cycles||Utilizes a 10,000,000 Cycle Heavy Duty Door Closer|
|Hand||Left Hand - LH|
|Certifications||Meets ADA requirements|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI Standard A117.1, A156.19 and the Americans with Disabilities Act|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on LCN 2613-STD-LH-AL Heavy Duty Concealed Low Energy Pneumatic Automatic Operator Left Hand
No questions asked yet