• Standard 2214-STD closer shipped with standard arm, security track (non hold-open), two piece metal cover plate, and TORX machine screw pack.
• Concealed overhead mounting.
• Adjustable spring power.
• Extra heavy duty forged steel arm with a low-friction roller.
• Extra heavy duty jam-resistant track.
• Rugged cast iron cylinder with 3/8" (10MM) mounting plate.
• All Exposed fasteners are TORX machine screws with a pin designed to prevent unauthorized removal.
• Finish Plates conceal all closer adjustments to prevent tampering.
• Adjustable hydraulic back check begins at approximately 75-80 degrees of door opening.
• Liquid X, LCN's highly stable hydraulic fluid.
• Separate control of general and latch speeds.
• Standard Powder Coat finish: Aluminum 689
|Application||Heavy Duty Concealed-in-Frame High Security Closer Interior/exterior mounted in frame|
|Size||ANSI Size 4|
|Hand||Right Hand - RH|
|U.L. Listed||UL listed for self-closing doors|
|Compliances||Closers to meet ADA requirements|
|ANSI/BHMA||Tested and certified under ANSI A156.4|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on LCN 2214-STD-RH Overhead Concealed Mounting High Security Closer Right Hand
No questions asked yet