• Uses internationally acclaimed Mifare contactless smartcard technology
• K-SMART-125 version offers a migration path from HID 125kHz prox cards to high security Mifare technology credentials
• The K-SECURE Mifare credential provides anti-counterfeiting protection using Keyscan’s Max Secure encryption technology on ‘over the air’ transmission between the reader and card
• Supports ISO 14443 Mifare contactless nonproprietary contactless smartcards, card serial number (CSN) only
• Provides an innovative ‘Heartbeat’ technology -If this heartbeat is interrupted due to wiring fault or reader damage an alarm condition is triggered by the Keyscan control panel
• Offers ‘Anti-Tamper’ capability with a dealer installed and supplied anti-tamper switch for further enhanced security
• Simple 2 in 1 unit to support both mullion or single gang electrical box applications.
• Electronics are secured in tamper-resistant epoxy potting for added protection.
• Durable design provides weather-resistant construction for reliable operation and long usage even in harsh environments.
|Reader Dimensions||Mullion - 4.5” (11.43 cm) x 1.5” (3.8 cm) x 0.62” (1.6 cm) or Switch Plate – 4.5” (11.43 cm) x 3” (7.62 cm) x 0.62” (1.6 cm)|
|Operating Temperature||- 40º C to 65º C (- 40º F to 149º F)|
|Voltage Input||12 VDC|
|Cable||6 conductor shielded 22 AWG|
|Read Range||Off metal - up to 2” (5.1 cm)|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Keyscan K-SMART-125 Contactless Smartcard Reader
No questions asked yet