- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
The PXL-500 itself contains all the input/output functionality necessary to manage a single door (Lock Relay, Door Sense, Request-to-Exit, and two reader inputs) as well as provide an alarm output. Each controller has an RS-485 port for connection to other PXL-500’s (up to 128 per network) and an RS-232 serial port for connection to a PC which communicates with the first PXL-500 on the network. The PXL-500's two reader inputs can be configured for either Keri's acclaimed MS Series Proximity Readers (model PXL-500P for MS Readers).
• A RISC-based multiprocessor platform, resulting in the new PXL-500 Tiger II Controller, its companion SB-593 Expansion Board, and high performance, low cost proximity readers.
• The PXL-500 Tiger Controller has all of the functionality needed to manage a single door, alarm output, and 2 reader ports. A second door can be added when used with SB-593 Satellite Expansion Board.
• The SB-593 Satellite Expansion Board economically provides second door control plus extra general purpose inputs and outputs.
• The new PXL-500 Tiger II Controller platform has taken Keri's acclaimed proximity-based access control system to the next level. Strong enough to manage a 256 door network at a single site or 256 doors per site at multiple sites, yet tame enough to handle a single door, the PXL-500 continues Keri's tradition of flexibility and expandability.
• Added RAM for increased cardholder capacity (up to 65K per controller)
• On-board LAN socket for new low cost LAN-500
• Increased EEPROM memory to support future enhanced firmware capabilities
Installer Features and Enhancements
• Double row header pins to ensure SB-593 is properly seated on PXL
• Additional LED indicator to confirm SB is properly seated
• RS-232 connector changed from DB-9 to quick disconnect terminal block
• RS-485 continuity indicator LED
• RS-485 connector different size so as not to interconnect with power input
• LCD Display moved up so as not to hang below the PC Board
• More protection for RS-485 circuitry
• Added relay protection for arc suppression
Other Great Installation Features - Inherited from the PXL-250
• On-board diagnostic tests built into the controller firmware
• Diagnostic LEDs on the controller board to assist with troubleshooting communication and controller power issues
• Automatically senses communication method (direct connect to PC or via modem)
• Auto-Configures RS-485 grounding for optimum performance - NO JUMPER SETTINGS
• Quick disconnect terminals
• Software auto-configures system components, no data entry required
• Push-button setting and visual LED display of address selection - NO DIP SWITCHES
|Manufacturer||Keri Systems Incorporated|
|Dimensions (PC Board)||5.6" H x 6.6" W x l.6" D (14.28 cm x 16.83 cm x 2.55 cm)|
|Reader Type||MS Series Proximity Readers|
|Power Requirements||+12 VDC @ 125mA (PXL-500) add 375mA for SB-593|
|Inputs||Door Sense, Request to Exit, Auxiliary/External Time Zone, Card Reader (2), A & B|
|Outputs||Form C Lock Relay (3 Amp). Form C Alarm Relay (3 Amp). RS-232 Serial Port (DB-9M). Output for Optional LCD Display|
|Buffer Capacity||65,000 Cardholders, 3,600 Events|
|Temperature/Humidity||32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C) 0-90% Non Condensing|
|Communication||Between Controllers: RS-485, 9600 Baud PC to Master: RS-232|
|Lithium Battery||5 Years Memory Retention|
|U.L. Listed||UL/CSA Certification: The PXL-500 is UL certified under UL-508 (Control Equipment)|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Keri Systems PXL-500P-NE Tiger II Controller For MS Readers (No Enclosure)
No questions asked yet