• The P-600 delivers up to 4 inches (102 mm) of read range in one of the most innovative packages available.
• An industry first, the P-600 incorporates both a Pyramid Series proximity reader and the stainless steel Essex electronics keypad into a single, easy to install unit.
• Outputting both the card and keypad data over the Wiegand™ data lines, the P-600 is ideal for higher security applications that require both a card and a PIN.
• It is designed to be mounted directly to either a standard U.S. single gang electrical box or any flat surface.
• Because of its modular design, dealers can incorporate different color bezels (black and off-white, shipping with each reader) to match the decor of any environment.
• The reader can be installed indoors or outdoors, as the electronics are sealed in a weatherproof epoxy potting.
• The P-600, engineered using ultra-reliable surface mount components, features two distinctive four-state status LED (red, green, amber, and off) arrays, and an audio tone.
• Both the LEDs and audio tone may be independently controlled by the access controller.
• It operates from 5 to 14 VDC at a nominal current draw of just 90 ma.
• The P-600 is complemented by a complete line of access credentials that may be used interchangeably with any Pyramid Series Proximity Reader.
|Manufacturer||Keri Systems Incorporated|
|Reader Dimensions||3.9 x 4.4 x 0.95 inches (99 x 112 x 24mm)|
|Color||Off White and Black covers standard|
|Technologies Supported||Reader: Wiegand and ABA Track II magnetic stripe (clock and data)
Keypad: 8-Bit Burst & 26-Bit Wiegand
|Reader Frequency||125 KHz excitation|
|Operating Temperature||-40º C to +65º C|
|Voltage Input||5 - 16 VDC|
|Read Range||Up to 4 inches (102mm)|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Keri Systems P-600 Pyramid Rocky Proximity Reader & Keypad
No questions asked yet