• Expansion Kits offer a comprehensive and easy-to-install solution for enterprises to expand the size and scope of their existing access control system in 2 or 4-door increments.
• Compatible with EntraPass security management software to complete a robust security solution.
• The KT-400 is a 4-door Ethernet-ready controller providing a secure (128-bit AES encryption) solution.
• It easily integrates into existing EntraPass systems and with other Kantech controllers (KT-100, KT-200 and KT-300).
• The KT-400 can also provide the foundation - with the EntraPass security management software - for a brand new highly scalable security installation
• An onboard Ethernet port ensures quick network connectivity and eliminates the need for an external Ethernet device.
• Easy-to-install and easy-to-use
• Integrates with Kantech EntraPass security management software
Kantech KT-400 Expansion kit includes: KT-400 controller (1), P325XSF reader (4), TR1675 transformer (1) and KT-BATT-12 battery (1). (US and Canada)
|Dimensions (Enclosure)||(H x W x D) 29.9 x 28.8 x 7.7 cm (11.75 x 11.375 x 3 in)|
|Power Requirements||16 VAC, 75 VA, Class 2 transformer|
|Inputs||Eight monitored points, NO/NC, with or without end-of-line resistors (expandable to 16)|
|Outputs||Door Strike Power 12 VDC, 250 mA each, supervised
Auxiliary Power Output 12 VDC @ 125 mA max., protected and supervised
|Temperature/Humidity||From 2° to 40°C (35° to 110°F)|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Kantech EK-403 Access Control Four-Door Expansion Kit
No questions asked yet