• Power: Internal, self-powered by “Green” Rotational electromechanical PowerStar™ technology.
• Single: 1 million combinations
• Dual: 500 billion combinations
• Supervisor/Subordinate: 2 million combinations
• Direct Dial: No need to clear before entering combination. Once you stop turning the dial, the power will shut down after 40 seconds.
• Memory: Non-volatile
• LCD: Limited View Liquid Crystal Display with visual controls makes dialing easy and exact.
• Combination Changes: (LCD indicator in change key mode.) Combination changed with correct combination or serial number.
• Random Number View: True Scramble
• Daylocking: No
• Back Dialing: No
• Lock Reset: Automatic when bolt is thrown or 40 seconds after turning has stopped.
• Manipulation: Fail secure against highvoltage attack, robot attack, X-ray methods, magnetic, vibration, and R/F.
• Audit: The X-10 records all openings, and the record is non-resettable. The X-10 records unsuccessful attempts after 3 incorrect combination attempts and resets after a correct opening.
• Wrong Try Penalty: 10-14 errors results in a 3 minute time out. 15 errors or greater results in a 4 minute time out. Both error count and penalty time resets with valid combination.
• Temperature: Tested -10°F to 155°F Operational Range.
• Salt Spray: Operational After 72 hours of continuous exposure (per UL 768 Salt Spray Conversion Test).
• Cycle Test: Meets or exceeds FF-L-2740B specifications.
• Humidity: Operational after 10 days of 140°F @ 98% humidity (Operational after 10 days testing per MIL-STD-810E, Method 507.3, Procedure III, Temperature Cycling 86°F to 140°F @ 98% RH)
• Stress: Operational after 7 days in a stress chamber @ 194°F (per UL 768 Aging Stress Distortion Test).
• Vibration: MIL-STD-810
• Shock: MIL-STD-901
• Electrical Discharge: 250KV on Dial
• Electromagnetic Pulse: Meets FF-L-2740B specification for simulation of high altitude nuclear blast.
• Case & Bolt Strength: 600 pounds in two directions.
LIN (Lock Identification Number)
• Model/Power: (X10X) Standard OEM, Distributor, Self-Powered
• Housing/Display: (RD) Round
• Bolt: (XXT) Dead Bolt, 10-32.5 (2X) Tapped Holes (Standard)
• Relocker/Case Cover: (Z) Standard
• Door Measurement: (M) 4.50" (114.3 mm) Door (Standard)
• Country Code: (E) United States
• Dial Label: (Z) Standard
• Install: (1) Distributor/Government (Individual)
• Packaging: (A) Distributor/Government (Individual)
|Dimensions||Housing: Solid cast zinc circular 3.77" diameter housing and 2.2" dial ring.|
|Operation||3 modes: Single: 1 million combinations, Dual: 500 billion combinations, Supervisor/Subordinate: 2 million combinations|
|Audit Trail||The X-10 records all openings and the record is non-resettable. The X-10 records unsuccessful attempts after 3 incorrect combination attempts and resets after a correct opening.|
|Power||Internal, self-powered by “Green” Rotational electromechanical PowerStar™ technology.|
|Door Prep||Lock is designed to fit industry standard mounting pattern.|
|Compliances||5340-01-498-2758: X-10 Combination Lock for GSA approved security containers and GSA approved vault doors.|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Kaba Mas X-10 X10XRDXXTZMEZ1A High Security Government Lock Round Dead Bolt (Standard)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Kaba Mas CDX-10 521025/521030 High Security Pedestrian Door Lock Non-Drill Resistant Mounting Plate & Strike Type 1$1,662.50
Kaba Mas CDX-10 521025/521031 High Security Pedestrian Door Lock Non-Drill Resistant Mounting Plate & Strike Type 2$1,662.50
Kaba Mas CDX-10 521025/521032 High Security Pedestrian Door Lock Non-Drill Resistant Mounting Plate & Strike Type 3$1,662.50
Kaba Mas CDX-10 521025/521033 High Security Pedestrian Door Lock Non-Drill Resistant Mounting Plate & Strike Type 9$1,662.50